OrzQQ

Ora

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The art of life

The poem seems to give us many inspiration. It tell us not waste the time but be up and doing. We must go facing any fate and learning to labor and to wait nobody discouraged by the defeat and the difficulty, but to have heart for any fate. Not to judge life by short code but to expect the eternal the reward. The life is real and serious, the death is the life finally target. We need growth everyday , we have to farther then today. Be a hero in the strife in short life journey.
Helen Keller is person diligently. She had a big sickness. Let her be deaf and blind. But she certainly is not discouraged. She diligently study. She know also has many children in this world which need to help. She lectures everywhere, told everybody to care about disabled. Afterwards she become to be extremely famous the writer.
I will have even more diligently in the future day. Three of my strength : 1. I am very healthy. 2. I am very optimistic. 3. I am very brave. Three of my weakness : 1. I can not enough dedicated. 2. I am careless. 3. I am easy to waste the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home